Sunday, October 29th 5:00PM
WHAT IS IT?
• Trick-or-Treating from car trunk to car trunk
• Fun alternative or in addition to your neighborhood trick-or-treating
• Adults pass out treats from their decorated trunk or tailgate
WHERE IS IT?
• At St. Laurence in the back parking lot by the office building
WHO IS IT FOR?
• Kids of all ages
• Adults looking for an excuse to dress up and have some fun
• Invite a friend!
HOW DO I DECORATE MY TRUNK?
• Be creative, have fun and keep it appropriate.
• Halloween theme, favorite movie, sports team, biblical, etc.
• Elaborate or simple
• Please no gruesome or spooky
• Adults welcomed to dress up and/or include a fun game at your vehicle
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
• Live DJ
• Pizza & treats
• Costume contests (children, adults and trunks)
• Games for all ages
• And so much more!
If you'd like to decorate your trunk or volunteer to help with the event, please email Megan or sign up here. We ask that all cars participating in passing out treats arrive to church between 4 and 4:30 and be decorated by 5. Please have treats individually wrapped; they can be store bought or homemade.