It's that time of year again! On August 13th, we will be celebrating St. Laurence Day with a big time BBQ following the Sunday masses.
Fun things include:
- Big water slide for the older kids
- Smaller water slide for the younger kids
- Kiddie pools for the littlest ones
- Kona Ice Frozen Ice Truck
- World's Best BBQ by our St. Larry's Burnt Offerings BBQ Team featuring brisket chicken and sausage
- Incredible Potluck lunch
- Boy Scout Silent Auction and Car Wash
- Frozen maragaritas and cold beers
You won't want to miss this!